Hello Friends,
Well I received a number of presents this holiday season. Two of which are featured in this series of pictures, call it a montage if you will. Basically, I was given a santa toy which is featured in the first two pictures. And then the rest of the pictures are of my second toy, a tiger like animal. Roxanne decided to pictorially represent the destruction that ensued. By the way, the time frame for destruction is 5 minutes for the "toy" to be opened and less than one hour for all of the stuffing to be removed. I'm not sure if that is a record, but I am pretty proud of it.
Love
Bagel
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bagel...you are ridiculous!
How long did it take that monkey I brought to meet his death. An hour might be about right...Nice work, Bagel.
Post a Comment