Hello everyone,
Sorry its been so long since I have written but as you know, roxanne is the one who writes I just dictate and apparently she has been too busy. (Ridiculous) but what can I do?
Anyway let me start with the first major holiday of the fall, Halloween. As you can see, me and my friend pheobe had matching costumes...we were NOT very happy about this. Can you imagine being seen in the exact same costume? Such a fashion mistake. And a hotdog for a hot dog dog...really couldn't are owners be more creative. (By the way, they LOVED these costumes)
Then came thanksgiving. I travelled with Rox and Geiss in an RV with two other human couples and a dog who did not like me very much. We had a couple little spats including one where I ended up with a cut. I felt pretty tough with my typical reaction of closing me eyes, rolling onto my back and screaming. I did love climbing and running free through the trails. Check out some of my pics.
I will update you about christmas and new years soon. Until then...try to entertain yourselves with this post.
Bagel
1 comment:
oh bagel.....I am so sorry your mommy dressed you like this! You must have been mortified!
Post a Comment