Hello All,
Well, this past weekend my Aunt Heather came to visit. It was great to see her. She brought me a toy which I promptly destroyed (Roxanne estimated that within 30 minutes I had the stuffing and squeaker out of the toy...soon after I had also ripped two limbs off of it). Look out wild animals, you are next!
Anyway, then I spent some quality time with Aunt Heather. Sadly we did not get any pictures of this b/c we were enjoying each others company too much to take time to find the camera.
In other news, I am starting to long board with Geissler. And I got a new present...see both of these here.
I am looking forward to FSU football season starting b/c then I get to see my cousin phoebe and my abuelo y abuela Americanos. It should be awesome!
Bagel
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you Bagel! Thanks for all the fun on my visit!
Post a Comment