Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer post






Hello All,



sorry for the long time between posts. It has been extremely busy here. First, in May my aunt Kristen came home! Then for some of the summer I have been going to doggy day camp. As a result I have been coming home pretty exhausted.




















Sadly, I have recently learned that I am not producing tears in my right eye. So I am currently getting all kinds of eye drops to try to get my tear duct working again. I don't really seem to notice the issue but Rox and Geiss certainly do.


Love
BAGEL

3 comments:

TY said...

You a blonde again? When did that happen???

Sorry to hear about the tear duct, Bagel, but you will cry when I leave from my visit and that will make it all better.

Kristen said...

Bagel....why don't you tell us what you have been doing at doggie day camp....I am dying to know!

Kristen said...

also...can we get a close up of your stink eye?