Hello Fans and Friends,
I wanted to fill you all in on my recent Thanksgiving. Although I have never seen the point of this holiday because I still eat the same kibble, not that I am complaining....
This year, instead of camping, I got to spend Thanksgiving with my Abuela Americana, Abuelo Americano, Abuela, Geiss, Rox, and of course, Phoebe.
We had a lot of fun! First we went to the beach, which is slightly better when it is not ridiculously hot (you know, the way it is in Tally and P'cola for 9 months of the year). Abuelo took the paddle boards out for a test run. We think he is hooked...but we'll have to see.
I was pretty exhausted after that outing, but Phoebe was still raring to go. So I was "forced" to play throughout the day. Then everyone fried a turkey in Geiss' new fryer. The humans had a delicious primal thanksgiving and Phoebe and I had our kibble, with a couple scraps that fell to the floor.
Our entire day is documented in the following pictures.
Then we ended the weekend with a big football win by FSU. Go NOLES!!!
That's it for now. In case anyone does not have it on their calendar, my birthday is December 11th. I will be 3!!!
Love,
Bagel
1 comment:
Bagel will you be having a birthday party???? Ellie would love to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment