I decided today that an update to the blog should include my favorite things to eat on my daily walks:
1. Is of course poop...especially cat poop but I don't really discriminate.
2. Is acorns...I love them but they do not sit well. Unfortunately, I don't seem to understand this so I keep eating them anyway.
3. Leftover wings! Let me tell you in ghetto town across the street after game days, the grass is full of these things...
4. Lime flavored Tostidos! These are like crack to me.
5. I am very interested in a bloody bandage that has been outside my house but mommy won't let me near it. Soon....
Bagel
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bagel....crap is whack! don't you know that?
Hi Bagel: I taught you all the good stuff to eat. Grow to big and strong like me and you will get to the bandage. Your mom won't be able to hold you back. I will keeping hoping.....keep me informed. Phoebe
Post a Comment